Our focus is to create a safe, caring and nurturing learning environment so that children may grow and develop into good and responsible individuals.
We encourage the support and participation of parents through the milestones of their children. We want to instil a strong family value to the learning foundation of your child. Our goals at Discoveries Educare arise from the principles of Te Whaariki.
- Well-being - we protect and nurture the health and well-being of the child.
- Belonging - we create learning environment that promotes a sense of belongingness for you and your child.
- Contribution - opportunities for learning are equitable and each parent’s contribution is valued.
- Communication - the languages and symbols of their own and other cultures are promoted and protected.
- Engagement - we encourage active exploration of the environment to deepen the learning experience of your child.